Nice really babes fat ?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2019-5-15 18:29:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Is your pussy still tight?" He whispered to her.Tiffany looked pensive. Buford wasn't a bad guy, she thought; he just had some odd ideas. She had placed an ad offering to work for food, and Buford had been the only person who had bothered to respond. She had been very hungry when she had first gone out to his farm to meet him, and he had offered to feed her in exchange for cleaning the chicken house. He had pointed out to the city girl that chicken droppings were quite nutritious and thus could be used for fertilizer; and when she had hesitated, he had pointed out to her that, if she couldn't stomach the idea of taking them orally, there was always another way for her to take them, since they were already predigested and her stomach was not needed to digest them. She had opted for the second method: She really had been hungry. She wondered whether Buford had been serious when he had given her the choice, or whether he had just been taunting her. He hadn't seemed surprised when she had accepted. Not that it mattered now."I love it when you're bratty." He flipped my lower lip. which I had pushed out at him. "Try and see, I'll be right back.""Next week, Kelly," he replied, smiling at her youth as she and John left his office and entered the elevator.

"Tell you to cum in my hair?" she asked, and I moaned my response."My parents raised me to be a good girl!" she giggled, then cried out. I had slid my hand up between her legs, and slipped two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "Yes!" she moaned her hips rocking back into my fingers.The whole time this conversation was going on Kelly had her face down in her food, her cheeks burning as she realized what John was doing. Did she really have the nerve to go through with this, she wondered?"Of course it's a totally natural thing!" Cassidy responded, her hands going accusingly to her hips. "That's why we made a deal, remember?! You help me and I help you. Why didn't you just tell me, as soon as I knocked, that you were trying to get off in here."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|魔力圈  

GMT+8, 2019-5-24 15:48 , Processed in 0.465365 second(s), 21 queries .